The three day Chobe camping safari is a great budget safari experience. Our safari is semi-participation. Meaning you will be required to assist in setting up camp in Chobe national park. The Chobe camping safari is a combination of the Chobe River and Chobe National Park. We explore the wildlife of Chobe on a riverboat and our 4 x 4 game drive vehicles.
- Chobe National Park
- Chobe river front
What to expect ?
- Clients can expect to see a lot of animals on the game drive in the national park
- Clients can go on a boat cruise on the chobe river fronts.
- Clients can also go on a guided bush walk with guide
Our safari starts at 08:30 am from Kasane. We will collect you from your lodge of choice. Our safari starts with a morning game drive. Our destination is the Chobe national park. The overnight campsite is a private unfenced site within the Chobe national park. Clients overnight at Chobe safari campsite
Chobe Boat Cruise
Chobe safari fishing
Mokoro trail excursions.
Morning and afternoon game drives in open game drive vehicles. Our overnight in a private campsite within the Chobe national park.
Clients can dicide to do other optional activities at chobe safari campsite
Clients have breakfast and depart to the airport or the accommodation they where pick up on end of safari.
- Accommodations & meals for guide and clients (as per itinerary)
- Qualified professional driver guide
- Airport transfer
- Vehicle/ Fuel
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% Tourism levy
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- 6.Tips for tour guides
- 7.International flights and airport taxes
- 4. drinks at lodges and road
- 5.All optional excursions and activities
- 1. All expenses of personal nature
- 2. Entrance fees not mentioned in the itineraray
- 3. All meals not mentioned in the itinerarary
- 8.Items not mentioned in the Itinerarary
It is a great way to explore the movement of the wildlife in Chobe National Park. The river drive offers spectacular views of the Chobe River and the grassland flood plains. Large concentrations of animals are often on the floodplains. Excellent photographic opportunities on this safari. The Chobe camping safari includes game drives and a wild tented camp in the wilderness of the Chobe national park.