Day 1 Arrival in Beijing
Day 2 Beijing
Day 3 Beijing
Day 4 Beijing - Xian
Day 5 Xian
Day 6 Xian - Chongqing
Day 7 Shibaozhai
Day 8 Badong - Xiling Gorge
Day 9 Yichang - Shanghai
Day 10 Shanghai
What to expect ?
- English-speaking guide & air-conditioned, licensed limousine
- Small-Group of 1-18 persons, guaranteed departures
- No Shopping Stops! Authentic Tours, Best Experience
Day 1: Beijing
Today your guide will meet you at Beijing Airport and transfer you to the hotel. Relax for the rest of the day.
Overnight: The Great Wall Hotel Beijing (5-star)
Day 2: Beijing (B+L)
Visit Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City this morning. An a la carte lunch with Peking duck. In the afternoon, visit the Temple of Heaven. The evening will be highlighted by a lovely Chinese Kung Fu Show.
Day 3: Beijing (B)
Visit Mutianyu Great Wall. Round trip cable car is included. Lunch is on your own arrangement.Take photo of Bird's Nest (Olympic National Stadium) on the way to downtown. At last visit a local market.
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an (B+L)
Visit Summer Palace,and the traditional Hutong alleys with Chinese paper cutting activity. A la carte lunch is served. Take an afternoon flight to Xi'an and check in the hotel.
Overnight: Sheraton Hotel Xi'an (5-star)
Day 5: Xi'an (B+L+D)
Full day tour to the amazing Terracotta Army Museum, a special home cooked lunch at a local family, the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and the famous Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with the Dumpling Dinner. (Tips: the dance show is available from Apr to Nov.)
Day 6: Xi'an - Chongqing (B)
Observe local life in the park, One-hour Tai Chi practice, Xi'an City Wall. Take a flight to Chongqing and visit Jiefangbei CBD. Then your memorable Yangtze River tour begins at 22:00 as you board the luxurious cruise ship.
Overnight: President No.6 with balcony (5-star)
Day 7 - Day 8: Yangtze River Cruise (B+L+D)
Yangtze River cruise tour.
Day 9: Yichang - Shanghai (B)
Excursion to the Three Gorges Dam. Then the cruise company will drive you to the Three Gorges Tourist Center. Our guide will meet you there and escort you to the railway station for a bullet train to Shanghai. Check in at the hotel.
Overnight: Crowne Plaza Century Park Shanghai (5-star)
Day 10: Shanghai (B+L)
Visit Shanghai Museum, Yu Garden and its traditional bazaar. An a la carte lunch will be served at a popular local restaurant. After lunch, visit the former French Concession, the Bund, where you will have a cruise tour along the Huangpu River. Upon returning to the hotel your guide will see you into the lobby to say bon voyage.
Day 11: Shanghai (B)
Airport drop-off is not included today. Please find your own way to the airport.
- Domestic airfares & train fares
- Hotel accommodation with breakfasts
- Lunches as itinerary specifies
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Drivers & air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Tips or gratuities for hotel porters
- Yangtze River cruise with full board
- International airfares
- Entry Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips or gratuities for guides and drivers
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with wheelchair
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Tour group size is less than 18 persons
- A current valid passport and visa is required on the day of travel